Open Evening and Open Mornings
Open Evening and Mornings for prospective students of Baylis Court School
Open Evening - Wednesday 22 September, 5-7pm
Year 6 students and their parents/carers are warmly invited to join our annual Open Evening.
Doors will open from 4:45 pm to 7 pm on Wednesday, 22 September.
To ensure the safety of our community, prospective students and their families, there are some Covid related restrictions in place.
- We will be limiting the number of people who will be in the building at any one time to minimise the risk to all in attendance.
- All staff and adult visitors to the school, apart from those who are exempt, will be asked to wear a mask throughout the evening at all times.
- To maintain safe distancing, families are asked to limit the numbers of people attending.
- To keep everyone safe, when entering rooms, we are asking staff to remain at a safe distance. We ask all visitors to maintain the two-metre distancing rule.
- We will be operating guided tours around the site which will follow a one-way system.
We invite prospective students and their parents/carers to listen to a brief talk from the Principal, introducing you to Baylis Court School and explaining the application process.
There will be three Principal’s talks during the evening: 5pm, 5:45pm and 6:15pm. Capacity is limited in the venue of the talks, to support social distancing. As a result, families who arrive at 4:45pm will be seated first. Once the venue for the first Principal’s talk is full, families will be invited to have a guided tour of the school before returning for the next available talk.
Between the Principal’s talks, families will be escorted on guided tours of the school. You will have the opportunity to meet our wonderful students and also speak to our highly-dedicated team of staff.
Open Mornings – Monday, 27 September and Tuesday, 28 September 2021
If you would like to see the school in action, we are offering prospective students, accompanied by one parent/carer to join us for Open Morning Tours. These will be held on Monday, 27 September and Tuesday, 28 September 2021.
Please book a place on a morning tour by contacting the Principal’s PA: RBO@bayliscourt.slough.sch.uk
If you are planning to attend our Open Evening or one of the Open Mornings, please follow the stay at home guidance for households with possible Coronavirus symptoms Anyone with symptoms should not come to school; instead they should stay at home and book a PCR test.