Free School Meals
SAVE UP TO £40 PER CHILD EVERY MONTH BY REGISTERING FOR FREE SCHOOL MEALS!
School meals will give your child a real appetite for learning and help them to achieve their full potential. Did you know that your child could qualify for free school meals? If your child is eligible it means they can enjoy delicious, healthy meals without the bills and the fuss of making packed lunches. Many children at our school are already eating free school meals, and your child may be able to have them too. There is nothing healthier for your child and your family’s budget than free school meals. As professional cooks prepare meals for your child, it saves you having to worry about the effort and expense of making packed lunches every day.
Your child may be entitled to receive free school meals if you are entitled to receive one of the following:
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no working tax credit) – with an annual income of less than £16,190