Here at Baylis Court we are proud of the relationship we have with our parents and carers. The school achieved the Leading Parent Partnership Award (LPPA).
So, what does this mean for you as one of our parents/carers?
- Ensuring our school is welcoming to all parents and carers;
- Reviewing how we communicate with you to ensure we are reaching everyone;
- Working with you in a variety of ways so that you can support your child's learning;
What will this mean for our students?
- Improved punctuality, attendance and behaviour;
- Improved pupil or student progress;